Thymustherapie

The thymus gland

The healthy human body possesses a complex immune and defense system that protects it against invading fungi, bacteria, and viruses, eliminates toxins from food, air, and the environment, neutralizes allergy-inducing substances, and promptly destroys emerging cancer cells.

This defense system is established during fetal development and intensified in early childhood, with white blood cells playing a central role in combating foreign invaders and toxins; they are therefore referred to as the police force of the human body. These defense cells are produced in the bone marrow. In the thymus gland, they undergo comprehensive training and education for their impending task, as they need to accurately recognize what needs protection and what needs to be eliminated.

This period of training is so rigorous and challenging that only 5% of lymphocytes grasp the lesson. These specialized cells become killer cells, helper cells, memory cells, phagocytes, suppressor cells, and more. In contrast, the remaining 95% "failure cells" are sorted out and destroyed in the thymus gland.

Thus, the thymus gland plays a vital role in building a functioning immune system. Unfortunately, it starts to degenerate and gets replaced by connective tissue and fat tissue from adolescence onwards (!). As a result, the immune system's performance declines with age.

In addition, the defense system is overstressed by psychogenic stress, physical exertion, transient or persistent energy deficiency, harmful environmental influences, excessive medication intake, excessive consumption of indulgences such as alcohol and nicotine, and more. These factors disrupt the immune system and make individuals susceptible to infectious diseases, allergies, metabolic disorders like diabetes, autoimmune diseases such as rheumatism, ankylosing spondylitis, multiple sclerosis, Crohn's disease, and cancer.

The healthy human body possesses a complex immune and defense system that protects it against invading fungi, bacteria, and viruses, eliminates toxins from food, air, and the environment, neutralizes allergy-inducing substances, and promptly destroys emerging cancer cells.

This defense system is established during fetal development and intensified in early childhood, with white blood cells playing a central role in combating foreign invaders and toxins; they are therefore referred to as the police force of the human body. These defense cells are produced in the bone marrow. In the thymus gland, they undergo comprehensive training and education for their impending task, as they need to accurately recognize what needs protection and what needs to be eliminated.

This period of training is so rigorous and challenging that only 5% of lymphocytes grasp the lesson. These specialized cells become killer cells, helper cells, memory cells, phagocytes, suppressor cells, and more. In contrast, the remaining 95% "failure cells" are sorted out and destroyed in the thymus gland.

Thus, the thymus gland plays a vital role in building a functioning immune system. Unfortunately, it starts to degenerate and gets replaced by connective tissue and fat tissue from adolescence onwards (!). As a result, the immune system's performance declines with age.

In addition, the defense system is overstressed by psychogenic stress, physical exertion, transient or persistent energy deficiency, harmful environmental influences, excessive medication intake, excessive consumption of indulgences such as alcohol and nicotine, and more. These factors disrupt the immune system and make individuals susceptible to infectious diseases, allergies, metabolic disorders like diabetes, autoimmune diseases such as rheumatism, ankylosing spondylitis, multiple sclerosis, Crohn's disease, and cancer.

The initial signs of an insufficient immune system are frequent colds without fever, slow wound healing, prolonged recovery periods after illnesses, and chronic infections (e.g., Lyme disease). At the latest, at this stage, the immune defense system should be strengthened.

The Thymus therapy

In thymus therapy, extracts from the thymus gland are administered through multiple injections. The injections are formulated to mimic the performance of a healthy young person's thymus gland to a large extent.

The strengthening of the immune system begins after a few weeks. The healing of many existing diseases is then facilitated and accelerated, while the progression of chronic conditions is often slowed down. Once the immune system is restored, it will continue to function effectively for an extended period.

Through the reinforcement of the immune system, this form of thymus therapy has demonstrated not only a significant reduction in susceptibility to infectious diseases but also positive effects on the progression of existing chronic conditions such as Lyme disease, cancer, and inflammatory rheumatism.

Indications for thymus therapy arise in cases of known susceptibility to infections, existing chronic infections (such as Lyme disease), after prolonged antibiotic therapy, in cases of familial predisposition to cancer, and even in the presence of an existing cancerous condition, as well as for complications arising from chemotherapy and radiation, and inflammatory rheumatic diseases.

Prophylactic use of thymus therapy due to the decline in immune function with advancing age (starting from the age of 45) is also possible. However, thymus therapy is also recommended prior to other immunostimulating treatments, such as with echinacea or mistletoe preparations, for the prior normalization of the immune system and to enhance their effectiveness.

Appointment consultation
Mo - Fr      07:30 - 10:15 a.m.
Mo            03:00 - 06:00 p.m.

Special appointment consultation:
(Lyme disease, Long-Covid, cancer therapy):
Mo - Fr      10.15 - 12.15 a.m.

VACATION & TRAINING DAYS

The practice will be closed at the following times:

March 25th - April 5th 2024

Contact

Dr. med. Frank Riedel
Karl-Marx-Straße 1 | 15926 Luckau
Tel.: 03544 2232
Fax: 03544 557282
E-Mail: info@riedel-luckau.de